123 Commerce St
Centreville MD 21617
Built in 1893, this beautiful home is described by the Maryland Historic Trust, as one of the most elaborate Victorian buildings in Queen Anne’s County, Maryland. Located on Maryland’s beautiful “Eastern Shore,” it is only a 35 minute drive to Annapolis, MD., and a one hour commute to Washington DC or Baltimore.
- The house sits upon its original footprint.
- A huge semicircular porch with copper roof and 2 paddle fans greet you.
- Elegant foyer with original wood spiral staircase and curved glass windows
- Newly renovated kitchen
- The 1st floor rooms boast 11’ high ceilings and are separated by large double pocket-doors.
- Fireplaces in the family room and dining room that both have elaborate ornate mantles
- Beautiful faux fireplace in the living room.
- A curved leaded glass sunroom with original ceramic tile is off the living room
- Built in oak bar equipped with a copper sink and mini fridge
- Upstairs is 2 master suites, each with their own beautiful fireplace mantels and period decorations.
- The master sitting area is situated within the glass turret at the Southern end of the second floor and features original, built-in window seating.
- Two master baths each have claw foot tubs and heated ceramic tile floors.
- At the end of the second floor is the original maid’s room, which now serves as a personal gym.
- The third floor offers additional bedrooms, and a bath.
- There is a large 4th room on the third floor, that currently being used as an office.
- The house has a partial basement with a wine cellar.
- Utilities include a stand-by generator, gas water heater, gas furnace and heat pumps for 100% central air conditioning
- Exterior features include a 4-bay garage, an in-ground heated pool, a beautiful pool house, Koi pond, a fountain, off street parking, and professional landscaping.
Click here to see more information and photos